Welcome all to Christ's Church.. We share our Peace and Faith in Christ.
Knowing that God has created and loves all people - delighting in the gifts and
diversity of us all .. we invite you to participate in the life of this body of
New Pastor Called to Christ's Church
Rev. Rebecca Strader began her Ministry July 1
New Newsletter Coming early August
Sermons on YouTube
Sermon links now have their own page.
The link is on the sidebar under Pastor's Voice. For your convenience it is also temporarily below.
Children's Sunday School - 9:30 - 10:30
Adult Study - 9:30 - 10:30
Worship Service - 11:00 - noon
Fellowship with light refreshments - following Worship Service
From Our Pastor
If you are seeking a connective fellowship with those who understand that
people are different and in need of a variety of worship experiences ...
If you are looking for a supportive community of faith that also seeks to
offer compassion and outreach to a hurting world ...
... then Christ's Church might be just the place for you!
As the Spiritual Director of this amazing spiritual community - we
welcome you to experience a setting where ALL are welcomed - in the grace of
Christ - to be embraced by God's love. We look forward to meeting you soon!
In loving service,
Pastor Rebecca Strader
Please Join Us for Our Spiritual Growth and Outreach Events!
We Welcome All Persons.
Regular Events -- All Welcome
- Meditation and Prayer -- before Worship Sundays opens 10 am and when the office is open weekdays - in the new Prayer Room
- Sunday Worship Service -- 11 am; Fellowship follows 12:10 pm
- Bell Practice/Rehearsal -- Wed 5:30 pm
- Choir Practice/Rehearsal -- Wed 6:30 pm
- Book Discussion Gathering -- Thursdays 7 pm.
- Women's Monthly Study Group -- 1st Wed. each month, 1 pm, Heron Pointe
- Fifth Sunday Outreach -- Helping out in our Communities where we find needs
If you are interested, have questions, or suggestions, please contact our church office during business hours (503.838.1724).
Please send questions about content or feedback to
|I am the Church!
You are the Church!
We are the Church together!